Travel Trailer Rental Rates
- 3 Night: $525
- 6 Night: $675
- Each Additional Night: $75
- 4 Night Minimum Rental is Required for Memorial/Labor Day/4th of July weekends.
- Please read guidelines below.
Travel Trailer Photo Gallery
Travel Trailer Rental Guidelines:
- Units are cleaned before delivery, and are expected to be cleaned (Inside & Out) before return, if unit has not been cleaned the minimum cleaning fee is $100.
- No pick-up or returns of rental units on weekends, or holidays.
- Local rentals only, within 200 miles approx each way. Rental units can not enter Canada.
- No smoking or pets in rental units. No loose items such as bicycles, grills, kayaks etc… inside of units.
- Rentals less than 6 nights must be paid in full to make reservation and is non-refundable. 6 night or longer rentals require a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of reservation, and remainder paid upon pick-up.
- $500 damage deposit is held until return of unit, if unit is undamaged when returned no charge will be made.
- Travel Trailer rental includes one sanitation kit including (Toilet chemical/paper/new sewer hose). Grey, and black water holding tanks must be emptied before return, or a $100 fee will incur.
- Awnings use is prohibited, on all rentals.
- In order to rent you must be of 25 years of age minimum, hold a valid drivers license, and have proof of automobile insurance.
- Units are picked-up between 1-4pm, and must be returned between 9am-11am, or else late fee will incur. Earlier than a 1pm pick-up may be available if unit has been returned and processed, but no guarantee on early delivery, please call to check for early pick-up availability.
- Travel Trailer dry weight is around 4,000 Lbs. Minimum Class 3 receiver hitch is mandatory, 2 inch ball, and a 7-way electrical connector, units are equipped with a electric braking system so a electronic brake-controller is required. If your lights/brakes do not work at time of pickup, you will not be allowed to tow the unit, nor will a refund be issued. Make sure your electrical connection is working prior to pickup.
- A minimum of 7 days advanced reservation required before pickup of a rental unit.
- You must notify your insurance agent of your intention to haul the trailer.
- Delivery Service is available, please call for a quote.
Where you can rent
We rent units within a 200 mile radius from Superior Campers as the map below shows. Please note we do not rent in Canada.